Dawes TwoCan kiddyback tandem £200

Dawes TwoCan "kiddyback" tandem in good used condition. 

Photos here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmarDD2u

Frame size according to my measurement is 16/12 so the front seat tube is 16" c-t (i.e. from center of bottom bracket to top of seat tube) and the rear seat tube is 12" c-t. In practical terms this means it will suit an adult rider from about 5'4" to 5'10" and it will fit a child from about 5yrs and up.  

For reference - I am 5'11" with a 33" inside leg. Initially I found I had to change the stock seatpost to a longer 400mm one to get the saddle up high enough. I would say the riding position was slightly cramped and not ideal for me but OK for short-ish family outings which is all we used it for. 

It has 24 gears (3x8) and linear-pull cantilever brakes (aka v-brakes).  

It needs a bit of maintenance - the front derailleur is seized up at the moment but nothing that can't be fixed. Also the adjustable stem is rather stiff and needs some lubrication.

(Re transport - I found I was able to transport the tandem by taking both wheels off and laying it across my towbar-mounted bike carrier - upside down but in an upright position.  With both wheels removed it's about the same length as a normal bike. We took it on quite a few family holidays like this, along with our other bikes.)

Cash on collection only, and please text me on 07397-981278 if interested (it's unlikely I will see your response on this forum thread and I will not get an email notification).