Track league 14 February

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chapeau to Cedric and Jan, lost count but I think they amassed wins in A devil and B scratch, with 2nds I think in B devil and A scratch !

I did my best in their proverbial wake and got a 4th in the scratch and 3rd behind Jan in P2 in the devil.

Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yeah a fun and productive night for everyone. First was scratch, passed me by a bit but not Paul with a good 4th. Next was a longer scratch,  basically sat at the back couple of splits went but noticed a few strong riders with me so just let them do the chasing. Down to 3 laps to go and went early with the sprint trying to follow Cedrics advice from last week and managed to hold everyone off. Points race, didnt get any points in the first few sprints but went for a long sprint again in the final one and managed to get that and with it double points - dont know how i placed overall though. Should be enough for top 5 maybe higher. Last was devil, usual tactic but knackered by the time the bell went so couldnt really sprint and settled for a 2nd.