Track 8th

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Reasonable start in the 3 lap sprint, racing for second and succeeding, but not fast enough to qualify for the final. Gutted? Erm, no.

Just sat in on the other races, content to follow wheels and finishing mid bunch. It did seem a bit quicker tonight in the C's

• 2023 Subscriptions

With the Bs oversubscribed up to the As. Highlight of the night not being lapped in the first 20 lap scratch and finishing on 0 points in the points race rather than negative. Other than that pretty brutal. First out in the devil and lapped in the 2nd scratch race.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh well my turn for some positive news !

Had sympathy for Jan as he paid the price of success in the B group and met an unpleasant fate in the A group. Reckon he'll adjust soon.

Meantime week 2 for me in the B's and big progress. Last week I had to take a 'strategic' lap out in 2 of the 3 races. This week back in aboot it with a 5th in scratch in a pretty messy sprint and 5th in Devil where I was happy to wring out everything I had. And no 'strategic' laps out ! So pretty stoked overall.

Ohyadancer!