Track league 1st November

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great to get back to track with Jan and Cedric also there. Richard was there in support after some pursuit training and looking very lean.

Bit sore as expected, just hanging on and having to take a 'strategic' lap out in 2 of the races :) hopefully body now kick started for some fun ahead.

Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Bit of a mixed night for me - 1st up was a points race, did the usual attack got some points. Small group of us were then about to take a lap with 3 to go....i held back after losing the race a couple of weeks ago largely due to taking the lap and missing out on points. Aim was go high, keep about 20metres behind so im the front of the race but close enough to get the sprint and the lap at the same time. Of course  my cunning plan fell apart when the comm signalled that the front of the bunch was the head of the race and they got the bell not me. Lesson learned dont try and be smart. However felt good and enjoyed it so thats the main thing, Next was a scratch and i didnt really do anything then it was an olympic devil and i didnt do anything there either so pretty frustrating end to the night as i didnt feel like i managed a proper sprint - had to back off due to couple of riders drifting up and it getting a bit close to the advert boards!