Marmotte Pyrenees 26/08/18

• 2024 Subscriptions
1 minute ago, George said:

Darryl, I’m not sure it would cover the full price of the bike. My insurance covers up to £1000. Adding a higher value becomes quite exhirbitant.

e.g. I have my Cervelo covered to the value of £4000. The monthly cost of doing so is higher than our house insurance. It’s a bit of a racket.

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Cheers George. I’ve just paid £30 for coverage for 5 days with ‘Yellow Jersey’. 

• Members

I know a few were going to check in at the airport and just take what seat they are given.  I've never flown with Ryanair without booking a seat and taking my boarding pass with me but it's not clear online whether they charge you for printing your boarding pass at the airport.  Can anyone confirm one way or another?

I've checked in, just in case, so this is a heads up for anyone thinking of just doing it at the airport desk as they may (or may not?) get a surprise.

I would check in ....yesterdays headlines revealed 15 passengers on EasyJet flight did not get to board as the flight was overbooked and it seems standard practice to overbook flights to account for cancellations etc. 

I had left it late as I wasn't prepared to give Mr O'Leary an extra £14 for the priviledge of choosing which screaming wean I got to sit next to, hopefully I won't regret it. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, charlie p said:

The lowest I got yellow jersey down  to was £35. How did u guys get it down to £30 and for future ref u get 60% discount for multi apps would be good to do together but no not Jwcc way. Getting back to mcgintys post who bringing track pump

I was £35 too Charlie , and I am fully packed WITH track pump ComewithmetotheCasbah.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.