Marmotte Pyrenees 26/08/18

• Members
2 hours ago, Moi said:

Daryl the van will take all the boxes but so far apart for the original 10 not all have paid , I have no intention of subsidising the others , so those who haven’t paid there share get your finger out 

i lnow cause I have had more in one 

Let me know what I owe to whom and I’ll square them up via BACS, cash etc.

• Members

Ginty - have you booked the ‘bus’ yet as after having a quick look at the Europecar site it’s almost half the price to hire two basic 5 seater cars as it is a 9 seater. (9 seater was approx 790e unless you’ve got a better deal).

Two basic cars and and a transit will take all 12 of us.

• 2023 Subscriptions

at the time we originally booked there were 12, of whom only 10 confirmed and paid, the 2 who didn't were Alex and Iain Carvill's bro in law... in addition to that we have John and Iain Couttie I believe... do we have an up to date list ?

• 2023 Subscriptions
9 minutes ago, ginty001 said:

at the time we originally booked there were 12, of whom only 10 confirmed and paid, the 2 who didn't were Alex and Iain Carvill's bro in law... in addition to that we have John and Iain Couttie I believe... do we have an up to date list ?

Is Iain Couttie’s future son in law not going too?

• 2023 Subscriptions

can we get confirmed who is all going ? if we need to change car hire we need to do it quickly....

the names I am aware of are :-

1. me

2. billy

3.george

4. darryl

5. davie b

6. davie c

7. iain couttie

8. iain carvill

9. paul l

10. john c

11. james

12. charlie

If Iain Coutties son in law is going we defo need to change the car hire, if not we are fine....  Iain ??

• 2023 Subscriptions

yes, Iain Carvill, you have paid me for minibus

John, cost is £34, there was originally 12 names in the hat so I paid £406, and divided by 12 , £34 each... but so far only 10 confirmed and paid, so I'm 2 x £34 down at the minute .. Cheers bud..

• 2023 Subscriptions

no naming/shaming required for the Minibus... there was originally 12 names in the hat so I divided the cost at the time by 12, but then it emerged that of those 12 only 10 committed, and all those 10 are fully paid... that's  Me, Billy, George, Charlie, Dave B, Dave C, James, Darryl, Paul and Iain Carvill,   so only the 2 newbies to pay, John and Coutts, and that will be me squared up in total..

I've not heard from Iain Couttie about his son in law, and don't recall seeing anything on the thread about it... there was a mention way back about Iain C's bro in law, in case someone is getting mixed up with that, (that was referring to Iain Carvills bro in law) who was a possibility at the start..

:)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.