Track League 4th

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

In the C group.

I'll bring along my bag of event clips. £2.90 a set, but I'll accept £3 since I won't have change....

All money raised goes into club funds.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night. First up a 12 lap scratch, i hate it when someone goes hard from the gun on these so i end up doing it instead. Didnt do anything else this after that, just rolled in at the back for the sprint. Cedric won and made it look easy and got promoted to the As after that. Next up for the Bs was a 30 lap scratch, group of 5 or 6 of us in an early break gap was constant but knew if we kept working then the chasers would have to be working hard too - eventually they gave up and manage to lap the field but by the end i was barely holding the wheel in front so just followed it rather than sprinted and got a 3rd. Next was a points. Aim was go for the last sprint with double points feel i had enough speed but left it too late and only got 2 points which wasnt enough. Last was a devil, rode it from the front and managed to get either a 2nd or 3rd. Pretty pleased overall, much better start than this time last year but still lots of work to be done.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A hard reminder of track racing. First up was the 3 lap sprint. Doing OK holding second wheel, in a good place to rush the gap, but didn't have the legs to accelerate from 32mph+. Wasn't fast enough to take a qualifying place. 32 lap points was fine, chose not to contest the first and second sprints, moved up for the third when I had to put the brakes on when it all slowed down in front of me. Ended up just TTing round to finish. Had to call it a night there as I had other things to do. But good to be back.