Sunday 30

• 2023 Subscriptions

Must have just missed youse at BB. Great to catch up with Robbie and Iain for a coffee and scone but we left about 12.30.

Top marks to BB from me, I had a need for a 5mm Allen Key and the chap produced a full Torq ratchet set. Job done :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Nice run. BB great as usual. Other than that nothing to report...

Repair bill at £110 and counting...

Damn you Couttie!!! Grrrr!

Heard you had an off. You ok?

Must have happened after I bid you a cheery goodbye....

• 2023 Subscriptions

Nice wee ride this morning, fairly standard track/Haylie/Largs/Brisbane route - rarely anything other than enjoyable, as is the BB cafe stop! 

Alex completed an acrobatic display and now joins IainC and PaulL of Wheelers visitors to the gorse bush on the golf course descent from Loch Thom, ouch!    

That Bunch Ian??? Luckily no-one landed on top of me they were laughing so hard! To be fair when Couttie crashed at same corner I barely stayed upright with laughter so no complaints there.

All ok. Parts already ordered for bike. See about getting wheel fixed this week.

Left knee very sore, bruising around left foot, right leg cut to bits (including under shoe???), left side of face looks well slapped and a couple of wee cuts, ass scraped, and left arm and shoulder scraped. Felt okish afterwards but steadily stiffening up. Nothing broken, and no clothing torn! Result!!!

Red wine helping! ;)