Sunday, 16th July

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm thinking of doing the same route as the Intermediates, but setting off at 9:00am and sticking to a steady pace. Returning from Drymen we have the option of going back the way we came, or going back down through Milngavie, which we can decide on the day.

• 2023 Subscriptions

5 of us Boyd, Morna, Dave, Newbie Stevie and myself headed for Drymen lovely route going. Unfortunately had wee pile up Poor Morna and Boyd and myself Morna Boyd got this worst of the fall I managed to land on my feet and stand on poor Boyd's hand. Anyway got to cafe for a welcomed cup of tea. The other bunch came in to the cafe so nice to see all the guys. Our wee bunch left then the other bunch caught us up and cycled most of the way home together. 56 miles for Dave and me. Nice weather apart from the wind

• Life Members

5 of us Boyd, Morna, Dave, Newbie Stevie and myself headed for Drymen lovely route going. Unfortunately had wee pile up Poor Morna and Boyd and myself Morna Boyd got this worst of the fall I managed to land on my feet and stand on poor Boyd's hand. Anyway got to cafe for a welcomed cup of tea. The other bunch came in to the cafe so nice to see all the guys. Our wee bunch left then the other bunch caught us up and cycled most of the way home together. 56 miles for Dave and me. Nice weather apart from the wind

Crikey Carol, you stood on Boyd's heed :-/ I remember he doesn't usually wear a helmet too, god that's must've hurt! :-)

Hope all is well with everyone involved!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lovely run today, apart from one small problem - my Garmin ran out of battery before I got home so I lost a few miles, but certainly over 60 completed - probably nearer 65.

No damage done from coming off apart from a small bruise on the palm of the hand that Carol did not stand on - which gives me an excuse in case I lose my golf tie tomorrow :twisted leer . The bike's fine too. My theory about helmets making your head hit the road harder has also been proven.

Hope Morna's not too sore tonight after two of us landing on top of her.