Social Night Friday 21st April at Amaretto

carol cowan

• 2023 Subscriptions

How about a wee social  night in Amaretto Bridge of Weir, about 7.30 for some drinks Hello,beer!! and chat  regarding outings and 

day trips this year and to gauge who would be interested in a Majorca trip next year possibly April/May.

Please post up if coming so I know how many people to book a table for

Carol Ohyadancer!  

PS food can be order too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Good turnout last night and thanks to everyone who attended. Don't think we actually agreed on anything specific despite being in the pub until chucking out time and then to Paul L's place  to await taxis. Maybe need to take notes next time before the drink has its affect on memory. Talking of memory loss, a food bill had to be paid at the end of the night by Alan T as it was for none of those left.  

Cheers

Dave & Carol

a good night Dave and Carol- so well done in organising.

I think I agreed to write some form of paper for the committee for a proposed 2018 Majorca Club trip. There didn't seem to be anybody not thinking it was a good idea.

"Did I mention I am going to Majorca on Tuesday!!!!" - so once back from this I'll put forward suggestions that should hopefully suit the fast guys, the intermediates and the 30 milers, as well as give an overview of what the 312 is looking like as an option to fix dates!