14 May Reverse Transmitter Hill

• 2 months later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Anybody up for this ?

Thinking this clever idea of organising things in advanced would work well for most normal groups but as we are defo not normal seems to be a waste of time , herding cats would be easier

• 2023 Subscriptions

I think it would be easier , I have tried , failed so now looking after myself so somebody else's can try , have to get

A Fitter

B Lighter

By July so can't be so unorganised, as in between the long rides I hope to have some TT

Billy, I don't feel your pain, but would agree that the success rate of the rides calendar is woeful. 

I am happy enough to ride at the weekend but I will be toiling at the back. 9 o'clock at the clubrooms - you in Billy?

As for the Erskine Bridge Wheelers ...away and boil your Pactimo shorts.

• 2023 Subscriptions

So do we meet at the bridge then ride past clubrooms or meet clubrooms, ride to bridge then ride back past clubrooms then back and over Bowfield to meet Davie B enroute for his usual 20 mile cameo then realise that everyone hates the tranny hill route whichever way we go then set our bikes ablaze and get the train home?