26 March Long Way to Dunoon

• 2024 Subscriptions

102 for me. By far the longest run for a year! I suffered a bit today but whenever I was on Paul L's wheel the view took my mind off it. Everyone seems to be going really well; winter training has paid off.

Thanks for the wheels guys and well done all. More of the same in a fortnight. C11 - Ballochondrain has been proposed.

• Life Members

Well, well, well, that was a bloody fantastic bike ride! You missed a cracker Alan & Billy!

Firstly big thanks to all my fellow Wheelers for letting me suck those wheels endlessly. Without it, I just could not managed the 188km today!

Good shout also Darryl for tweaking the route slightly - made it much better :-)

I left home this morning at 7.30am with -3 degrees on my Garmin, by the time I got home, it said 18 degrees, what crazy weather! (I'm not complaining by the way)

Playing the café hunting game again today, but eventually I had to stop to get some proper food, but I suppose some would say McDonald's are not real food :-) Sitting outside stuffing my face in sunny Govan wasn't too bad at all :-)

Anyhow, see youse all again very soon, more of the same please!

Cheers

Chung