Track League 22 Feb

PaulL

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done Paul L and Jan in the B and Alan in the C. Jan going well with 4th I think in scratch. Chapeau Paul completing races in first full night in B's. I had a shocker, pumped in 2 races and retired home, something just no right and want to try and fix it by Saturday :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night in the Bs. First up was a 3 lap sprint, the 3 of us in the same heat but we all ended up on the wrong side of a gap. Next the points, 3rd in the first sprint and then tried to get a break going...just ended up cooking myself and the rest of the race passed by. Next was a scratch, did ok in the sprint but feel i could have done better had i not had to back off a bit with half a lap to go. Last was course de prime. Basically unfolds like this - a full on sprint from the start, the leader then blows up then someone else goes full gas then they blow and repeat. I managed to get 3 laps before it was my turn to blow. which was good enough for 2nd, winner got it on countback for the last sprint. I must be a masochist because i really enjoy the race!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Tough night, the points Race I was bust but did much better in the scratch... Course de prime is just nasty, Well done to Ian looked really strong tonight. Hard to spot Paul tonight as in Stealth Black, hopefully back to full gas on Saturday!

• 2023 Subscriptions

C group seemed very quick tonight. Finished well down the field in both scratch races, blew up in the points after about 18 laps after breaking up the field in lap 3, and was out 4th in the devil.

Burst, but happy.