Sunday 19th reliability 3, Sinclair St.

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Looking for experienced members to join the 0900 bunch for a civilised pace and maybe help out newer members. See my other thread.

Just back from internetless holiday so apologies for last-minute organisation.

Hi Alan, I will be along for the 9am bunch.

• 2024 Subscriptions

Thanks to the 9am group from me and Eve. Thoroughly enjoyable ride, especially for Eve on her first large bunch ride.

Also thanks to Jan and all who sorted the catering. Great soup and super fudge!

Finally, well done to all the prize winners and to the MC and his helper :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great run, wheelers out in significant numbers today, very welcome hot soup and a generous spread of sweet treats felt like a reward for getting out! 

Congratulations to all prize winners and well done to the 'Masters of Ceremony'.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable ride today, well drilled bunch and made good progress.  Although my progress slowed somewhat going up the hill in Langbank. Every year the same story!

Thanks to Jann for having the clubrooms open and food set out and also to Billy and Iain for the award presentation.

Good day on the bike after morning indecisiveness. Glad I went out!

Some huge JWCC bunches, great route and a tough sting in the tail coming out of Langbank. Good to see so many out.

Jann had set up a lovely spread for our return and it was most welcome. Thanks to all who contributed, thanks especially to Jann for setting it all up, and a great prizegiving MC from Billy and Couts.