Track league 1 Feb

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chapeau to Paul L winning a scratch race in the C group, he might well be in the B's next week, he had Emma to thank for super domestique work ! But Charlie duly beat him in the next race I think so I'm sure he'll be happy too with his beat Paul L obsession :)

Meantime Billy on fire in the B's with me and Jan in the mix throught he evening.

1st scratch was Billy 4th and me 7th

2nd scratch was a 3,4,5 for JWCC with Billy Jan and me in that order. If we were a pro team we'd be getting our bums kicked for not getting one guy the win !!

Points race saw Billy win a sprint for 5 points which will likely get him about 5th place ish and Jan got a point,

Final race was a devil and big blouse Billy wimped out, meantime Jan was 5th and me 3rd.

So that was two 3rds, two 4ths, two 5ths and a 7th, all in all a good evening

Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good nights racing , think I would have maybe done a bit better in the first scratch as was winding up the gear when somebody pulled of the front and up the track slowed me down but maybe .

The 30 lap was perfect for me fairly consistent so always have a chance with 100 inch gear was struggling to hold Jan off think another 5 m he would have got it.

Points race did nothing until last half of the race and managed to win the second last sprint totally burst after that

• 2023 Subscriptions

Was good night managed a second on the last Scratch too, Only got the win on the first as Paul mentioned, Emma pulled back the lead group for about 3-4 laps and left use in a great position, Charlie did well in the points, think he lapped me twice ;)

Was great to see the B guys come in 3,4 and 5 looking forward to seeing a 1,2 and 3.

I will stick a entry into the B's next week, back to getting a kicking if I get in(natural order will be restored)