Track league 23 November

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great night of track racing really enjoyed tonight even though it started with the usual 12 lap scratch kicking , next 30 lap scratch which was sort of fun and finished with a points kicking lost two laps so road 14 laps on my own still finished knackered

Left to beat the rush

• 2023 Subscriptions

Missed the warm up and the first race so struggled to get going in the 30 lap scratch. Points was a bit better, got some points but not enough for top 5. Last was a combined A and B devil and managed to get 4th so pretty pleased although made a bit of an arse of it getting boxed in when i shouldnt.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done Ian on the devil. Good to see Paul L joining us usual suspects. Like Billy the thought of football traffic was too much for me. Enjoyed the first 2 scratch races with 6th and 7th I think. Think I got a solitary point in the eyeballs out points race.

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

C group was the usual mix of youths pelting off as if their saddles were on fire and more mature riders sweating along behind on the shorter races. Paul Leavy played a stormer tonight using my lucky 13 sprocket, which obviously helped enormously.

I was happy to finish upright on the first race which I felt was only mm away from carnage, a mid bunch finish on the points race and blew up a little bit in the last couple of laps of the last race.

Left before the football crowd came out.