TL 26.10

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night but once again i was nowhere when it mattered. The 50 lap points race summed up my night - a group of  6 were off the front about mid way through and i managed to bridge over but it was a pretty big effort and i didnt have enough time to recover before the next sprint. A small gap opened up which i couldnt close and the group just went further and further away. They lapped the rest of field, then eventually lapped me too. All that effort for minus points!

Some great results from Matti tonight, think it was 3 wins out of 3!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Course de prime is defo one to miss just hard. Only first rider scores each lap. Tried for first but failed so tootled round for remaining 9 laps. Next was scratch race. Much better. Points race was fine for first 20 laps but found last 10 tough. Finished with my first elimination race of season. Was better than thought would b. Really enjoying this track malarkey

• 2023 Subscriptions

In scheme of things first night back was ok. There is a theme and it is lost laps!

50 laps points, lost a lap near the end but then so did most of field as 5 or 6 guys lapped the field.

30 lap scratch, got rush of blood and bridged up to small break early doors. Paid for it with 7 to go when the lights went out. Lapped again.

Devil, hooray, a bit better, might have sneaked into top half of field.

Thank the lord that's the first one out the way :)