Track league 5th October

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'd forgotten how tough that could be. Started brightly enough with a 6th place in the first race but went rapidly backwards after that. Ended up time trialling the next two races because I didn't have a hope of going with the surges. The devil was pretty much a case of muscling my way past the tail rider until I ran out of strength.

Great night, can''t wait for next week.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night. For the Bs it was the sprint first, i missed the jump and had to close a fairly big gap had ok speed on the final lap but couldnt come round so didnt qualify for the final. Points next tried for for a break but it was a half arsed attempt, got caught then yo yoing of the back to the end. Scratch felt ok although i was too near the back to place well in the sprint.  Last up was a devil, did ok ended up 4th or 5th.  Overall better than last week but still work to do. Some good results from Hamish and Matti if they continue their progress it wont be long until they are in the As