CTT Scotland Committee

KennyS

Is there any interest from our members to join the CTT Scotland Committee

Please drop me a PM before Wednesday this week and we will forward your nomination to Bill

Kenny

-----

Hi All

Ctt Scotland District are required to elect a committee each year at the AGM as per the Articles of Association 27.4 item c. The current Committee is comprised of Willie Cosh (Chairman) myself Bill McMillan (Secretary), Ian Manson (Treasurer) and Geoff and Linda Smith, Stephen Blom, Sean Webster and Graham Cockburn. The club representatives are entitled to vote for a new committee for 2017 and I am writing to you to start the process. Clubs can nominate anyone from their club to stand for these positions with up to another 5 committee members.

Willie Cosh, Ian Manson, Linda and Geoff Smith, Stephen Blom and myself are all willing to continue in post for 2017 but we need the support of the clubs to do so.

Therefore can you please either nominate a new candidate for these posts or confirm if you are willing to re elect the committee for the year 2017. Re election of the existing committee does not exclude the election of at least 5 new committee members and we would be delighted to have nominations for at least 5 new committee members.

Can you please reply and confirm your club position within the next 7 days.

Thanks and regards Bill McMillan Secretary CTT Scotland.