Tue 30th Aug, 18:45 - Chocolate #10 Georgetown, 7.2 miles

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

The tenth and last of this year's scheduled Chocolate Series of TTs, and an opportunity to practice the course for the Georgetown Cup on 3rd Sept.

First rider off at 18:45, so meet at 18:30 at the usual place towards the Inchinnan end of Georgetown Road.  Here is a link to the course: JWCC Georgetown Road TT Route

Two volunteers please to timekeep and hold-up / push-off.

Note the earlier time as the nights are closing in!

• 2023 Subscriptions

A big turnout this evening, with 12 riders.  The results were:

Alex B.         16:34 pd

Iain Couttie  16:47 pd

Gerard         16:57 pd PB

Billy            17:01

Ian McGinty 17:31 pd

Alan T.        17:35 pd

Dave C.       17:47 pd

Joe             18:51 pd PB

Lusia           18:55 jet PB

Steven K.     19:44 pd PB

Chris T.       20:15 pd

Beth           21:53 pd

Well done to all riders, it's good to see some different faces this week - as well as the regulars, and thanks to Karen and Kenny for helping out.

10 riders paid, £30 for club funds plus my £3 from the 2-up on Sun. 21/8, so £33 will be transferred to the club bank account.  Billy has £3 due as he had lost his money!

Next week it's the first of the hill climbs at Howwood, building up to the club hill climb championship on 1st Oct.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A big thank you to everyone there tonight for being so welcoming, Beth was saying how much she enjoyed her first night.  There was also talk of how she could go faster next time.  Thank you to Graham and Karen for timekeeping and pushing off.  I have also started to notice a bit of a correlation between the quantity of drool I produce and my P.B.s, it is frankly rather disgusting and does concern me for the future.