Wednesday Night Cross - 31/09/2016 6.30pm

PaulL

• 2023 Subscriptions

With the nights closing in and the weather get worse(staying the same) we will be out on the cross bikes on Wednesday nights. We will be heading to towards lochwinnoch and meeting at Morrisons ligths at 6.30pm for some fun in Parkhill Wood and maybe up the Folly. Everyone is welcome as pace is not an issue, If you don't have CX bike bring a mountain bike and have some fun, We should be ok without lights this week as we will be on the track but if you have a long cycle back it might be worth sticking some on.

We plan to do some skills practice and some trails(Mr Coutie) over the winter so come along, people will think you're cool  Come with me to the Casbah. post-3986-0-92382300-1472052571_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Paul

Don't think I will make this but for something a bit different you could try the 3 peaks of Renfrewshire;

Start at Parkhill woods;

Peak 1 - the Semple temple (folly at Howwood);

Couple of laps of Parkhill;

Road transition to Muirsheil;

Peak 2 - Slate mine (all rideable);

Peak 3 - Windy hill.

I plan this at the weekend as I am desperately short of prep for the "real" 3 peaks.

Have fun and stay safe.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Don't think I will make this but for something a bit different you could try the 3 peaks of Renfrewshire;

Start at Parkhill woods;

Peak 1 - the Semple temple (folly at Howwood);

Couple of laps of Parkhill;

Road transition to Muirsheil;

Peak 2 - Slate mine (all rideable);

Peak 3 - Windy hill.

I plan this at the weekend as I am desperately short of prep for the "real" 3 peaks.

Have fun and stay safe.

I would be up for this one Sunday Davie, good luck with the training for the 3 peaks!