Tue 12 July, 19:00 - League of 10 TT #6 Westferry, 10 miles

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

The sixth of this year's League of 10 TTs on the Westferry.  First-timers and returners welcome!

First rider off at 19:00, so meet at 18:45 at the layby on the Clyde side of the M8/A8 roundabout between Bishopton and Langbank. A 10 mile route up to the roundabout at Ferguson's Shipyard, Port Glasgow and back.

Two volunteers please to officiate.

• 2023 Subscriptions

You need to know the route (we go off individually every 60s) and you need a bike and the £3 entry fee. No time limit. Usually only 6 to 8 cyclists. Very casual. The meeting point is underneath the M8 right on the Clyde. We will talk you through what you do. Probably best get there earlyish.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done to all five riders this bright and breezy evening!

Tom       24.47

Emma    26.19

Gerard   25.55

Ian         22.09

Richard  21.37 

No PBs declared, entry £££s to Iain C/Richard

Iain C holding up and pushing, EricL time keeping.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thank you to Eric for his timekeeping and for Iain for pushing off (I told you I needed a big push).  Shame that I was tired in my legs tonight after walking up Ben Lomond with my boys yesterday.  Congratulations to Ian on your PB, I am glad someone got one.  I always feel that it is a bit deflating when no-one gets a PB, even if you are nowhere near yourself.