Sunday 10th July - Duke's & Loch Katrine ....

chung

• Life Members

Hi all,

I'm thinking a wee jaunt for a lap of Loch Katrine this Sunday considering I'll be off the bike for a few Sundays, so fancy a longer one before that.

Obviously this is weather dependant & so far weather forecast for Sunday is O.K, but I'll post up alternative if it gets poor :-(

Planning a relatively early start ....... say 8.45am at the bridge or 8am at the clubroom.

Appreciate if you can post up if coming out to play :-)

Anyway, will decide final route near the time & all/any company welcome!

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Right Folks,

Seems like it doesn't matter how many times I check the BBC forecast for tomorrow, it'll still be "rain" :-( I was hoping that would change but very unlikely.

So, I'm still planning to head out but will be a shorter route. I'll still be at the Bridge (or Clubroom at 8am if anyone wants to meet there) for 8.45am for a run to the Northside, exact route will be decided if/who/how many people turns up ........... sorry for being a bit vague :-( But café stop very much on the book though!

Hope some of you can make it & this should leave plenty of time for those who want to catch Andy Murray WIN Wimbledon on the telly (other sports are also available)

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Wet, but we still managed to roll along at a decent pace with enough climbing thrown in to satisfy. Back in time for TdF and tennis as planned. Chung took the climb to top of Crow Road, well done, Paul back out after holidays, Iain after being 'on it' last night, David out for second soaking this weekend! Now, where has summer gone? :)

• Life Members

Wet to begin with, wet at the end & flippin wet in between :-) But the company & good spirit kept us going & despite the weather, we saw a lot of cyclist on the road - mostly GGCC though.

We even managed to bumped into Big Allan McLaughlin, KarenG & PeterG just before the Crow coming out of Fintry, perfect timing as he was just putting air into his puncture repaired tyres. A wee chat after & we left them to head towards Killearn for a cafe stop having just finished the Crow themselves. Hope you guys/gal didn't get too wet!

Thanks to David, Eric, Iain & Paul for the wheels & company as usual!

I'll be missing in action for a few weeks, so I'll see everyone when I'm back then - happy cycling!

Cheers

Chung