Tue 5 Jul, 19:00 - League of 10 TT #5 Westferry, 10 miles

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions
It's back to the Westferry this week, with the fifth of this year's League of 10 TTs.  First-timers and returners welcome!

First rider off at 19:00, so meet at 18:45 at the layby on the Clyde side of the M8/A8 roundabout between Bishopton and Langbank. A 10 mile route up to the roundabout at Ferguson's Shipyard, Port Glasgow and back.  Here's a link to the route: Westferry 10.

Two volunteers please to officiate.

• Life Members

Lovely night weather wise to be on the West Ferry tonight ......... well, for us that wasn't riding obviously :-)

7 rode tonight, Carol has the name & times which with be posted up soon no doubt, wow ........ what a close one :-)

The team of us 4 (Billy, Carol, Eric & me) time keepers was hanging edge of the seat stuff with the times recorded!

Well done to all who rode, a few PBs despite the breezy conditions - great effort by all!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done everyone especially the PB'ers and thanks Chung, Billy & Eric for helping me

David           27.51

Emma          26.05 PB

Gerard         24.59

Alan T          24.05 PB

Ian              22.17

Alan McB     21.52

Richard        21.50

Everyone paid

Carol

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not the best of runs, but not the worst.  Actually it was a bit pants, washed out, grey, saggy bottom and laughed at type pants.  I had to slow down for cars at two roundabouts, part of the game but it does knock your attempt at a rhythm.  A sapping headwind out and not enough energy to use the tailwind back meant I never really settled into a good place to just keep turning the pedals as hard as I ought to.  Just made it under 25 minutes so I will finish my grumbling rant....

It was very good to see a few faces after a while and  big thanks to our timekeepers on the night.