Sunday 1st May

• Life Members

Chaps, I might join in for Saturday, be it only for part of whatever run you decide to do as I need to be back for 2pm. So an early start would be good in that respect.  ;-)

Either way, I'll keep an eye out on your plans & post accordingly.

Cheers

Chung

• 2024 Subscriptions

Hi Folks

Saturday it is then. Early start from the club - 7.30 ish - for a steady 100 miles. If there are enough of us then I would like to head over the bridge and then up the rest and be thankful and onto the Cowal. For that I think at least 3 or 4 bodies are required. First of all though,  let's see who is definitely up for a ride.

Darryl

Ian McG ?

Iain Carvil ?

Charlie ?

Robbie ?

David C

Chung?

Best

Darryl

• Life Members

8am at Bridge it is (I'll need to leave the house at 7am  :shock: )

I'll try my very best to be there, if I'm not please don't wait or if I'm running late, then I'll post to ask for a 5-10 minute grace  :grin: ...... Darryl, if possible?

It's likely that I'll bail after Glen Fruinn (or there about) though to get back in time. Hope the weather is kind to us  :grin:

I might even get the "good" bike out  Ohyadancer!

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

I got to the bridge in time in the end & was met by first David, then Iain Ginty, Darryl, Robbie, Charlie & Iain67.

So, the 7 of us made our way around the route, but being time constrain, Charlie & myself turned back after Glen Fruinn as we bid good bye to the 5 who carried on their way to Dunoon.

Charlie & I made an early café stop in the Corries at Balloch, just as well, as the heavens opened while we sat inside.

After food & drinks, then a 2 -up back towards the bridge where upon I stayed North side to leave him heading home solo. Thanks for the lunch & wheel today Charlie, most enjoyable!

Got home just before 1 o'clock with 125km ridden, still plenty of time to do whatever that was needed afterwards, brilliant!

Well, my first outing in the bunch on my new "toy" :-) Thoroughly enjoy-able indeed, pity cannot do Darryl's full booner route, no doubt you guys would have had a cracking day on the bike regardless!

Thanks for the company today guys, more of the same again please!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Wow! A truly great day on the bike, Will struggle to top that in Scotland.

Fantastic roads, climbs and weather.

Cheers to the routemaster Darryl, Ian67, David and Ginty for the company.

Anyone know where I can get new knee's?

• 2024 Subscriptions

Thanks to all who set off from the bridge this morning. We were very lucky with the weather. As David said, an epic day. 140 miles on the clock for me, and similar for Robbie and Ginty.

I have one or two more weekends before la Sufrida when I'll be able to do an all dayer. Might just do it again...