Double Lumpy Largs

• Committee

I can barely follow the thread, we need Linnaean classification for road names to avoid confusion.* Where and when are we starting?

Still keen on an extra 20 minutes in bed so any chance you could come up the track through BoW and Kilmacolm? I'll tell the men to sweep the track.

*OK roads don't lend themselves to a natural taxonomy but Clunus clunus for main climb has a ring to it as does Stultitia phili and the world famous Canistrum panes, will stop now....

Gents. Be wary of the descent if you are going from the coast to Dalry on Fairlie Moors road as the road surface toards Dalry is awful. I was (until getting man flu) going to do Pedal the Park to support local cycling and, having gone that route very recently, I e-mailed the organisers as I thought over 100 cyclists going down into Dalry was mental given the state of the roads. If it's not gravel strewn it's full of huge holes, on bends mostly. Just saying.

Just to let u knw guys got home safe and sound a bit sore davie and i cycled down the road a bit totally my decision as just wanted home, no dizziness and took it very easy on pavement , and ma mothers now tending to us great run first and hopefully only crash al ever have but afraid it doesnt work out like that thanks very much for all your concern glad a didnt rake anyone else down with me havnt sustained head injury thanks to the mavic helmet a fancy a go at fishing next week if anyones interested! am jist kiddin trying to stay positive so a dnt go into shock a think av been very lucky and ma mavic helmet saved ma life so member when u go out ever without one on think o me and might make u think again hope yous all got home without any incident and ended up great weather and fab run might b out next week but al no commit masel just yet feet up now and once again thankyous all for the concern and good advice john

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hope you are ok John.

Large slice of humble pie for me today but will keep chipping away until I return to my mediocre best.

As if things weren't bad enough I got the knock 2 miles from home & had to stop at Nissa for chocolate. Just two bars....

Thanks to Ians Carvill & McTavish for the company.