Double Lumpy Largs

• 2023 Subscriptions

Club rooms track Kilmacolm climb 1. Netherton climb 2 Gledoch climb 3 The housing estate climb 4 the wall climb 5 old Largs rd climb 6 Fairlie climb 7 the road between kilbirnie Dalry climb 8 Healy climb 9 loch Tom climb 10 the whyn climb 11

0900 club rooms

• 2023 Subscriptions

Dave

No can't remember the road it's the one that links Dalry Road with the Healy it's more kilbirnie to kilbirnie

Like you could think of a hill that would get me back to kilbirnie or Fairley

Yes Sunday

Likely to be out for this, even if just to see McB die a 1000 deaths on each climb.

Route bump - I'm certain there is a way to do a double loop taking in Largs, Fairlie and Kilbirnie to allow for a climb over the moor, do the Haylie and the Kilbirnie hills. Potentially, Largs - climb the Haylie, drop into and thru Kilbirnie. Head for Dalry via the Hagthorn ramp (short punchy ramp to be done in the big ring with at least 2 sprockets left on the cassette), turn right onto Swinlees Road (which takes us back onto Kilbirnie/Largs road). Down Haylie Brae, left turn for Fairlie and do the moor from the coast side. Drop into Dalry head for Kilbirnie and do the climb up past the golf course back to Largs before doing the Brisbane Glen road (Loch Thom) and the Whin. Before taking the track back to civilisation and leaving me with the dreaded, god forsaken 2 mile drag from Aitkenhead Road to Carmunnock to complete a day in the hills.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not at all Marko, no matter anyway as Billy has been in touch to tell me I have to turn up and take my slaps.

Hardly turned a pedal this year but just going to suck it up until I return to my stellar form of last year.

I'm just worried that you will all catch your death waiting atop the hills as I'm rather "cuddly" at the moment....

Good to see McB using his wit, charm and (off) forum diplomacy to positive ends. I have been as absent from the bunch as yourself G. I'm sure those riding will assist in towing you up the drags and depositing you in Paisley at the end of the day.

See you Sunday.

M