billys c11 run April 3rd

Hi Chaps,

We have a membership enquiry from a friend of a Main Bunch member. He is looking to join JWCC and would like to ride with you guys tomorrow on your run to Dunoon. Can someone pm me & send some details on length of ride & meeting points etc?

Best regards,

Sans

• Committee

Got my timing wrong and was still in bed at 0841 but managed to get to 0930 ferry for wet and dry tour of Argyll.

The diretissima is hard due west from Dunoon, loch, climb, descend, repeat.

Great turn out with gradual whittling until only five of us were left for return up the Clune.

Argyll is magnificent with world class views and hard cycling. Big chapeau for Jim on his first big club ride who managed to bravely cycle himself to the end of the Cowal across some really big lumps,

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well that was a blast. Every time you hit the Loch Tarzan and C11 you just don't remember how hard they are.

Anyway a great DAy out, freezing wet and grim to begin with, then just wet and grim, then dry and not quite so grim.

Utterly goosed but rejuvenated after watching another sensational Ronde.

Fantastic day and big kudos to Gerard also, plugged away and never gave up. Fantastic effort for your 1st major club run. Hardest climb of the day had to be the Clune, absolutely shattered by then. 110 on the clock 1st ton of the year. Well done to the boys that managed 145 in Belgium. Some effort

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fantastic day out with the main bunch, I do hope that I did not hold you up too much.  I think I got the best by driving down to the ferry and only cycling the best bits, the 'Director's Cut', the main vision without any added on stuff.  Got home to a Sunday roast being cooked, can you get better?