Sat 26 Mar 11:30 - Langbank Hilly TT #2 Langbank, 10 miles

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions
Note: this event is scheduled for 11:30 as the Velopreda TT is earlier on the nearby Westferry route.

As Langbank Hilly #1, the start is in Langbank, just along from The Wheelhouse restaurant. The course runs up the B789 all the way to the small roundabout in the middle of Houston, where you turn and re-trace most of the way back to Langbank. The end of the course cuts off to the left before the last steep sections and finishes at the entrance to Gleddoch Country Club.

Here is a link to the route: http://www.mapmyride.../view/650383978

An undulating course, reasonably quiet road for those yet to do their first TT, open to those who intend to join the club or are already a member.

David Cathcart has kindly volunteered to assist with this one, but we need a further volunteer to be timekeeper.  Here's a link to the members section of the bunch where members can sign up to help: Confined Event Volunteer Rota

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ginty posted up elsewhere about moving this to the following weekend. My view is that the date posted is the date it should take place. Having said that, if the number of riders dictate that there would be no competition on the posted date, then it's sensible to move it to another date.

Then again, the date should not be adjusted to suit any particular individual.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Davie, doesn't look like there's much interest in this today, only myself and Gerard has shown any intent, so I think we should leave it and see if we can slot it in some other time. Combination of other race plus horrible weather forecast I think...... I'll pop down in the car in case there are any planning to turn up who haven't been on the bunch.....