20 March North Side

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys yor your info there is a sportive over that part of the world on Sunday ( I think ) so you might find more cyclists out and about.

Might join you as only 3 riders signed up for the session on Sunday ,

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z4JUBuk25DuU.kz342L_VvI90

You are right Billy, Evans have got the Callander sportive on Sunday, the link above is the route.

It starts at 8.30 and goes clockwise, it is not closed road, so not sure if it will be an issue.

see you on Sunday.

• Life Members

I'll make an appearance if only to see Chung's Colnago!

Sorry to disappoint you Alex, but it's not quite ready yet :-( .......... so afraid I'll still be on my winter bike. No pressure then!

It'll be good to sit on your wheel all day though, just come on out anyway ............ it'll be a good day for it!

Cheers

Chung

Not quite ready yet??? I hope you never get a puncture!

Can't think of any excuse for you. This is either overperfection or a lack of committment, hopefully the former!

Anyway, i'll come to see David C's new zipps instead! Don't expect much in the way of a wheel from me tomorrow. I'm way off 100%.

Sounds like a good day out guys. Did an nae hills splinter faction run with Gummers. Miller Street, Largs, West Kilbride and then back to civilisation. Kept it steady at a decent pace. Just shy of 90 mile at a tad over 5 hours. Nice day for it. Feels like I've riding at the front of a bunch all day - legs well and truly empty..

Lovely day for it until about the 60 mile mark where my legs imploded and any rise in the road felt like a mountain.

Unfortunately we still had the Crow Road to do!

Time was marching on so had to bail at Clydebank and get a taxi to Alex's so I could get home on time!!

Cheers for waiting and the wheels chaps :)