20 March North Side

• 2 weeks later...
  • Life Members

Billy, haud that bus .............. I've got a planned route if you don't mind me hi-jacking your thread?

I'm (along with the Vlaanderen bound few) are in need of more km bingeing at the mo, so I have this in mind, a few bail out options for those with time constraints, so here goes:

Clubroom 9.00am (flexible if folks wan to be earlier) - Bridge - Dumbarton - Bonhill - Cycle Route 7 - Dryman - Pipetrack - Aberfoyle - DUKE'S PASS - Right Turn after the DP onto A821 - head towards A84 towards - Callander (maybe Cafe stop depending on time) -  onto B822 towards Thornhill - over to Kippen - Top of the World - into Fintry for a final assault up the Crow Road :-) - Lennoxtown (Cafe stop if not at Callander) - Strathblane - Mugdock - Hardgate - Bridge & hooooooome

Sorry, I haven't a clue how long this is, but it'll easily be more than a ton. But there are a few bail out options if need be.

Billy, I know it's not what you posted earlier, but at least it's the North side, hope you haven't booked your Velodrome session yet.........

Cheer

Chung

I'd wager it's longer than the proverbial piece of string, Chung. My Garmin usually reads 50 miles by the time I get to Aberfoyle, the full route would be circa 100+ clubrooms to clubrooms. I'd be looking at 120ish door to door from Carmunnock even by baling at Strathblane and heading home via the city centre.

However, 'No Hills 'til April' is how my training plan reads right now. More solo coastal for me for the time being.

M

• Life Members

Darryl & all,

Ritchie have requested an earlier start (he HAS to be back home before 5pm)

So, 9.00am meet at bridge (Southside) now for anyone coming along then. For those meeting at clubroom, need to be a good 40 minutes earlier of course!

Please sign on the dotted line ............

Cheers

Chung