TL 17/2/1

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good night in the Bs, first was the sprint however soon as i tried to respond i couldnt get my legs going so ended up just rolling around at the back. Next was the devil, Billy gave me a good few tips beforehand and they paid off and made it to the final 3. I was suffering a bit by now and there was also a bit of confusion as there was someone who had apparently taken a lap out earlier in the race but had rejoined despite having been eliminated, so i was 3rd in the sprint but got bumped up to 2nd.   Next was a scratch got a 3rd here, mistimed my pass and gave the guy a chance to keep me on his hip going into the final bend. Last was a points, got 2nd in one of the sprints but that was it should have went for a late attack but delayed too long and race was over before i knew it.

No crashes tonight which is a big improvement on the last couple of weeks.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Struggled in the c group. A 12 lap scratch saw a group of young thin people set off like Exocet missiles, so I just rolled around. The devil wasn't much better, and I was out about 4th. My best effort was the points race where the group of 5 set off, lapping the field with 2 to go. I finished 6th, I think. DNF'd in the final race when I ran out of legs about halfway through. Sore night.