JWCC Confined Events 2016 - Provisional

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

Attached is a provisional calendar for Confined Events for the coming year.

As you will see I have also included for reference a number of open events and other club activities to help see how they all sit together.

I have included the published date for the Scottish National 10 and 25 TTs, and included two confined events at those distances before the respective National event.

Also, I've not specified a location for the confined 25s yet, and suggest that potential competitors agree amongst themselves where they would like it to be.

Graham.

Provisional 2016 club calendar - as at 14-1-16.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Graham,

What time is the Hilly TT #2 kicking off on the 26th March, I believe it coincides with the Velopreda 10 TT on the West ferry that a few of us have entered ?

cheers

Ian.....

Well spotted Ian,

Do you want to enter them both?  In any event it's probably best not to have them run concurrently as they are on neighboring roads.

We could do the Hilly later in the day to give the advantage to those who are still fresh, or move it to 2nd April before the Jim Daly on the 3rd - but that would mean the Flanders party would miss it (though it looks like there's only 2 TTers going)?

Happy to take suggestions.....

• 2023 Subscriptions

I've spoken to Geoff, and he's very happy to put any JWCC riders out earlier if they wish, if it helps us. Then if we could run ours a wee bit later it would allow anyone who wants to ride both the chance.

I don't want to be presumptuous on behalf of any other of the JWCC guys that have entered the Velopreda, but if anyone wants an early start please let me know and i'll let Geoff know..

This is of course as long as the JWCC riders who want to ride our Hilly TT are happy to have it moved to a slightly later start, I reckon 11.30am would be ideal ?

Any comments welcome...

Cheers

Ian......

• 2023 Subscriptions

I won't ride both on the same day. I entered the velopreda before the confined list was up, so I'll be sticking with that. Unless the date of the hilly is moved....

Only I can't do 2nd April either because I'm away that weekend. However, if I can't make the posted dates, I consider that to be my problem and no one else's.