25th Oct. - Whole Club Run to Largs

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

Could I join the group in Port Glasgow?  If so what time/location?

Many thanks

Tam

I would guess hitting Port Glasgow around 9.45, but could be later, depending

• 2023 Subscriptions

CX team - weather forecast very changeable but looks like a goer for tomorrow. A piece of planning advice - you might want to remove bottle cages as there is a lot of carrying :)

And bring spare socks in a poly bag to put on at Bagel basket if you are in the old age frozen foot brigade.

Spare socks and spare gloves if you can

Never seen the Bagel Basket so busy with blue and yellow! A great turn out from the JWCC on a blustery and sometimes showery day. Well done to the cx guys for their off-road effort. Still question the sanity and glad I took my road bike.

Good blast on the way back too

Cheers guys!

Thanks for the wheels folks. Great day for some miles and good company. Thanks for welcoming the wee cousin Connor. He has been inspired and will be joining you every Sunday for more punishment.

Thanks to Billy for the company on the west Kilbride route from Largs today.

Finally thank you to everyone for the education and tutorials along the way. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time at the club and will miss the rides. All the best to everyone and hope to see you in NZ in the future.

Slainte

Marty

• 2023 Subscriptions

Never seen the Bagel Basket so busy with blue and yellow! A great turn out from the JWCC on a blustery and sometimes showery day. Well done to the cx guys for their off-road effort. Still question the sanity and glad I took my road bike.

Good blast on the way back too

Cheers guys!

Ah you missed yourself Alex. The cràic was thoroughly enjoyable although there were a few moments of various individuals disappearing into the swamp.

Good to see a full house at Das Bagelhausen today. Looking forward to being back in the bunch again!

Andy

• 2024 Subscriptions

Thanks for the wheels folks. Great day for some miles and good company. Thanks for welcoming the wee cousin Connor. He has been inspired and will be joining you every Sunday for more punishment.

Finally thank you to everyone for the education and tutorials along the way. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time at the club and will miss the rides. All the best to everyone and hope to see you in NZ in the future.

Slainte

Marty

All the best Marty. Twas nice to get to know you. Good luck!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good run today, nice to see so many out and a few new faces too.

For those that went back via West Kilbride it seems we may have left a few behind, apologies for that - thought those that was heading back that way were in the group after the marina and everyone else was going back the Haylie.

Slainte
Marty

Didnt get the chance to talk to you today and wish it in person but good luck for the future and enjoy New Zealand!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul L , glad you got home ok buddy. Holy moly when your luck is out it is out. Sheared rear mech hanger resulting in rear mech in back pocket and quick conversion to single speed, broken spoke requiring back brake completely released then I heard you had another mechanical challenge at Healy Brae !

Of course this is the only reason we did not get to BB first :)

Hope you still make it out Wednesday