Tuesday, 22 September 2015 - Hill Climb #2 18:30 Howwood, 0.3 miles

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

The last Tuesday evening confined event of the season, the second of this season's hill climbs, a good turnout last week but the more the merrier.

Start at 18:30 this time, so meet a few minutes before.  

Two of helpers to timekeep and an additional helper to hold-up will be appreciated, but as last week we can improvise if there aren't enough people available.

This is the last 'practice' session before the Hill Climb Championship at 10:30 on Sunday, 4th Oct.

The route is as per previous years, but here is a link for anyone who has not done it before: JWCC Hill Climb Route

As last week lights are advisable, particularly if planning to cycle home.

I plan on riding this one, and getting a better time than last week!

• Members

Another good turnout tonight. Thanks to Paul L for assisting. Times as follows:

Karen       2:45

Gerard     2:25

Graham   2:25

Alan T      2:18

James     2:04

Alex         1:44

I think I'm right in saying that I've got £21 to transfer to the club's account. If I've got that wrong I'm going to make a £3 loss on the evening! :-) I'll transfer the cash later tonight.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A lovely sunny evening for some cruel, self inflicted torture that will torment my sleep tonight.  But all in all worth it for a better time than last week, so thank you to Richard and Paul for officiating.

P.S. Richard; Karen left for home at the top, choosing not to repeat the climb (for some reason or other?) and we did pay you at the bottom, should that solve a puzzle.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks very much to Richard for the timing and encouragement, and to Paul L for helping out and timing. Paid my fee to Paul at the bottom Gerard, prior to starting, still had the rest of the climb to do to get back to the car :-) Well done to all, and congratulations to Alex- great ride!