Tuesday, 11th August 2015, Frank Lauder Trophy 19:00 Westferry 10 miles

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

Westferry again this week for the Frank Lauder Trophy this time, rescheduled after being cancelled back in May.

First-timers and returners welcome!

First rider off at 19:00, meet at 18:45 at the layby on the Clyde side of the M8/A8 roundabout between Bishopton and Langbank. A 10 mile route up to the roundabout at Ferguson's Shipyard, Port Glasgow and back.

Please post if you plan to ride.

Two volunteers please to officiate, I don't expect to make it this week.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Exciting night with 8 riders, Lots of PB's. Thanks to Dave and Billy for pushing and timekeeping. 

Well done to Richard on winning overall and Emma for winning the Ladies with a PB.

Carol 29:24

Emma 26:16 PB

Gerard 25:20 PB

Alan T 24:48

Mike 24:22

Iain McG 23:46 PB

Alan M 22:16 PB

Richard 22:07 PB

Everyone paid, so I have £24 to transfer to JWCC account. I am sure there are other categories but not sure of everyone's ages, if someone can assist? 

Thanks Paul

• Members

Thanks very much, Paul, Dave and Billy. These TTs can't happen without folk willing to help out…or without riders who want to race. Fair play to everybody who started. Not an easy night for a business which is never easy anyway!

Hopefully we'll get a good night and a good turnout for the last league 10 next week.