Forum Tidy-up

KennyS

Slight changes overnight on this part of the forum where, in order to provide more visibility into what, where and when each bunch are doing their thing, I've split each bunch up into sub-forums

Could i request that any new topics are started in the respective sub-forums

There are a number of other runs going out that fall into the miscellaneous category and suggestions on how we treat these would be appreciated. At present I have left these unde the 'Club Runs' folder - which may not be a bad place to leave them if they don't fit in the Sunday, Wednesday or Midweek Training runs

Please also add the full date when posting the run. Makes it a bit easier for all to follow

KennyS

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sounds like a good idea, just one suggestion to make - the new subforums are not visible unless signed into the bunch perhaps having some of them (perhaps the Wednesday social run and 30 milers) available to view might be good so potential new members looking to join can see a ride that they might want to do.