Cystic Fibrosis Charity Ride - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/ColinHoward1

Colin H

Well its been a while folks since I last posted.

Finally decided to put this cycling malarkey to some good use and doing a charity ride home from work.

So what I hear you say.........thing is I' am working in Aberdeen at the moment and still live in Houston. That's circa 175 miles in a day.

A wee link to my charity giving page in the email title (couldn't get it to show up down here). Please give what you can.

Intending on posting a tracker on the day (Friday 28th August) so anyone who wants to join in around Glasgow probably circa 1800) is more than welcome.

Cheers

Colin Hello,beer!!

Chapeau Colin - mega effort and a great cause! :icon_yes   Very happy to support the charity.  

I gather Mr Manson has plans to meet up with you for some of the last section of the route and I am keen to join you both and offer a wheel to sit on (not that you'll need it!)

Iain

A chance meeting on the road and then in the Café in Kilcreggan has been followed by a generous donation from Andy Peter and Allan. Thanks guys and good luck with your Sportive at the weekend Hello,beer!!

Anyone else who would like to donate will certainly help to keep me motivated A wee bit of help. and contribute to a very worthwhile charity Ohyadancer!

Thanks to all those who have contributed so far Clappers

Colin Hello,beer!!