Tuesday, 30 June 2015 - Chocolate #10 Georgetown 19:00

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chocolate Series number 10 this week, the last of this years Chocolate Series. As usual first-timers and returners welcome!

First rider off at 19:00, meet at 18:45 at the usual place towards the Inchinnan end of Georgetown Road.

Here's the link to the course: JWCC Georgetown Road TT Route for anyone who may not have done this route before.

I plan to be along and will help officiate unless there are other volunteers, in which case I'll take part.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys,

If you intend coming down to ride the confined events, can you please post up ??? Only showing 2 riders, but no doubt we'll end up with a good few more, but it puts people off coming to ride/ timekeep/ help , if they think no-one going to turn up..

cheers

Ian

Tonights results,

Dave C          20.46

Carol             20.41

Graham F     19.33 PB

Emma           18.53 PB?

Robbo           18.23 PB

Alan T       DNF due to puncture

Billy               17.00

Iain Cowden 16.54

Iain McGinty 16.52 PB

Richard         16.13 PB

Thanks to Gerard for Holding up and helping me with the time keeping. A dry, warm evening with little wind for a change!

Next week is the Hilly TT so not at this venue...... see Grahams post soon.

Monies transferred to club funds from all but Emma and Robbo.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Jane and Gerrard for timekeeping and holding, and again to Jane for the lift home after a very disappointing puncture with 2 miles to go and the clock at just over 12 minutes, on PB pace. Certainly a fast night tonight. Well done to everyone who PB'd.

Yes thanks to the holders and time keeper

Think I will have to wear a skin suit shoe covers, shave my legs and get a disc to get under 17 still much quicker than last one