Tuesday, 26 May 2015 10 Mile TT Championship for the Frank Lauder Trophy 19:00 Westferry 10 miles

JaneF

Tuesday, 26 May 2015 10 Mile TT Championship for the Frank Lauder Trophy 19:00 Westferry 10 miles

Hopefully the opportunity to win a trophy this week will see a few more take part, and it is the last of the 10 mile TTs for a while. All members and potential members welcome to participate, support or officiate!

First rider off at 19:00, meet at 18:45 at the layby on the Clyde side of the M8/A8 roundabout between Bishopton and Langbank. A 10 mile route up to the roundabout at Ferguson's Shipyard, Port Glasgow and back.

Two volunteers please to officiate.

Posted in Grahams absence, Aviemore tonight.

https://m.trafficscotland.org/roadworks/ha/c590595 

Hope my attempt at new technology works!  

It seems there is a total closure eastbound between Junctions 31 (Westferry and Junction 30 (Bishopton).  The recommended Diversion for traffic is to come off at Westferry, retrace steps to Newark/Clune/Kilmacolm, thence to the  Morrisons Junction to join A737, then to M8 at the Racecourse.

Someone local can comment on cones but I can't imagine the motorway being closed Eastbound without substantial lane closure leading up to it.  Unless anyone can confirm the works are completed early and the road clear, I will give it a miss!

Iain

Guest EPCC

My concern is that they will be laying out the cones during our ride so can we ask the committee to postpone this event and we can go to the Georgetown instead