Thankyou and Goodbye

GreigS

Hi Folks 

I have now come to the decision to leave the club this is due to me having other hobbies and i plan to do long distance trucking in the very near future .

I want to thank the club and all the members ( not just the 30 milers ) for all the encouragement over the past few years 

I will still be out on my bike from time to time and hope to see some of the friends i've made at the club from time to time and of course i wish the club all the best for the future .

Greig  Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

All the best Greig. Really sorry to see you go, you have been one of the characters at the club. Thanks for the encouragement during my opening stint with the club last year.

There will be no excuse for getting out on your bike during your long distance truck runs rest stops, because I know there's loads of room in those cabs for a bike and all you gear.

• 2023 Subscriptions

That's spookey greig I was just asking after you today, I am sure I speak for every one when I say good luck and we will miss your wit and enthusiasm for cycling. I hope you get your enthusiasm back, puberty does strange things to you.

Iain and susan

Thanks for all your kind words ...... mostly

Billy i think your jersey would make a marquee so more of the members could fit inside  icon_rolling_smile

Charlie at the moment Elaine is currently in training to complete the Glasgow half marathon before she gets her op whenever that may be after that i dont know what her plans will be  :icon_redbounce

Greig

• 2023 Subscriptions

Och Greig  we will miss you and Elaine  icon_bawling not be the same without you and Elaine's banter and big personalities.

Hope maybe Elaine will come back after her op. Thanks for all your hard work and helping David and I when we joined

at first. Hopefully you might change your mind and come back one day. icon_bawling