a little note

gregbalden

Greg I'm just back from a meandering two day cycle from Inverness to Aberdeen via the Cairngorm National Park on great roads with fantastic scenery. Going by the jerseys there are plenty of cycling clubs in the area and you won't be short of company. I hope you like whisky!!

Enjoyed your company the last couple of years and stealing your chips after Paris Roubaix!

Take care and enjoy the experience.

Allan

• Life Members

Greg,

All the best wishes in your new adventure both in terms of your career and living/cycling in a new part of the country!

It seems only like yesterday when I first met you out on a clubroom (over at Rothsay if i remembered correctly) when you were only a young 15 year old boy all those years ago.

It's been a real pleasure to have been with you (mostly behind you) along with all the Wheelers when we were scaling the heights of the Novo Colli "Hills" and pounding the Pave of Roubaix!

Hopefully I'll see you out on the road soon before you venture up North and say good bye in person!

Cheers

Chung

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...