Sign in to follow this  
Thomsonscycles

End of Season Clearance Bikes / Winter and Cross Bike Specials / Trainers and Chris Boardman

Hi Guys

First up, I'm sorry I have been quiet of late, I haven't been keeping well but fingers crossed I'm almost back to normal.

So I just wanted to give you a wee heads up, At this time of year there are often some crazy bargains to be had on end of season bikes that we either have in stock or indeed from the manufacturers so if anyone is contemplating a new bike now or indeed for next season give me a wee shout and we can see if there's any mega buys to be had.

On a similar vain Autumn is just round the corner so if anyone needs a new Winter Bike, Cross Bike or Groupset to update existing bikes give me a buzz. I have managed to sort out some extra club discount on Kinesis, Genesis and Ridley Frames and Bikes. I'll post up some examples nearer the time but if anyone's toying with this give me a wee phone at the shop in the short term.

I have also secured extra discount on TACX Trainers and Rollers so if your thinking of indoor training with one of Coach Billy's program's this rainy season give me a bell and we get you a trainer at the lowest cost available.

All of the above applies to the Jets too, if someone can let them know that would be fantastic.

More exciting news on this horizon, we have recently collaborated with Boardman to showcase for Scotland their full Elite range (the ones you CAN'T buy in Halfords or online and made famous by the Brownlee Bros).

To launch this exciting venture Chris Boardman himself will visit and perhaps participate in a Club Ride/function if there's an appetite for this.

Again I'll give you more details on this as and when things are finalised.

Kind Regards