Georgetown TT - 3RD June

ginty001

Guest EPCC

Woo jumping the gun a bit

Last week we decided if it's closed we will run a ten and delay the Georgetown I will be going in that direction tomorrow and Willet Al know if it's open or not so watch this space

As posted above by Jann, go with the Grorgetown, if there is a problem we change to Westferry, but the Georgetown should be open.

7pm, chocolate No1, open to everyone, The intention of the series is to encourage newbies and prizes are awarded as such, also minor prizes now for faster riders who improve too

Sorry for the tardy posting, in the middle of a school inspection!

Karen I'm thinking about it althought I don't know if I can cycle that far just now lol what time are you passing through Paisley ?

Tom I'm trying to chew up all that nice new tar in my truck no one wants a smooth surface but this is hard work pmsl

14 Riders tonight in warm and sunny conditions with a stiff headwind on the outward leg. Some PBs and other decent times as follows:

Women:

1. Emma 19:54

2. Carol 21:26

3. Karen 21:45

4. Jann 26:13

Youth?/Jet:

1. Hamish 19:48

Men:

1. Iain Couttie 16:58

2. Billy 17:29 PB

3. Alan T 17:49 PB

Other times in order of Start:

Greig S 22:44

John S 19:53

Paul L 19:40

Dave 20:47

Alan M 18:26

Ian McGinty 18:06

Well done to all - great to see some new faces and some familiar returnees. Some notable PBs, great efforts from Emma, Hamish and Alan M in his first ever TT and on a road bike to boot!

£30 to club coffers via Jann, with a couple of folk to pay double next time out.

Iain

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great turnout tonight. Thanks to Iain for timekeeping and Chris for doing the haudin up bit. Well done to Alan on his first TT and in a great time too. Well done to all the other PB'ers tonight as well. And of course, good to see some old faces back as well.