Crew neck t - shirts Jets & Jwcc

GreigS

All i have been into club sponsors Thompson cycles and i am pleased to tell you we have a price for t - shirts

Kids up to age 12 will be £ 5 .00 JETS logo on front and back with option of 2 initials on the front aswell

Adult sizes will be £ 7 . 50 with JWCC logo on front and 2 initials on other side nothing on the back

Please note there are no sample sizes to try on but Martin in the shop says you can pop in and try one on

Money must be paid to me before collection ,

Please below stating what size you want and which letters you want on it i will be in touch about payment and i will close this next Saturday 10/05/14 delivery should be in 2 weeks or less

One last thing this first order will be for 30 only first come first served

NB

I will post on another thread about polo shirts and hoodies

Greig

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those that ordered t shirts for jets I now have them along with good news , Alan at Thomson Cycles has very kindly given the shirts for free due to the delay unfortunately there are no initials but this can be added at any time should you still wish them

I will post here when I get the wheelers t shirts and arrange collection with you hopefully this will be next week

Greig

• 2 weeks later...

All i now have your T - Shirts and they look very smart please pm me your address and i will get them to you this weekend  

Once again Alan has very kindly given us these for free due to the small delay so i will give you all your money back when i hand them over

For anyone else that wants one all you have to do is pop into club sponsors Thomson Cycles in Paisley and speak to Alan or Martin and im sure they will be able to sort you out at a very good price

Thanks again for your patience on this matter 

Greig

• 2 weeks later...