TEAM STORE - OPEN

Mark O

Mul,

I have all the kit that has not been up lifted.

Billy, the point about the logos and their placement has been done to death now. I have noted your displeasure in the same fashion as I have noted comments of others, both positive and critical. Neither will change anything regards the kit in the immediate future. You will of course be aware that it is impossible to please everyone all the time. Can we now move on?

Mark,

From the comments above there's obviously some background relating to concern around the kit but wouldn't think it beyond the manufacturer's ability to change the logos and bring the design in line with the rest of the kit for future orders

Kenny

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks Mark, need to arrange to get my jersey from you so I can enjoy the good summer weather in style.

Not sure about 'logos and placement' being done to death as I've deliberately avoided the debate, but if a prominently placed - and sponsor's - logo is upside down then it needs to be blooming well fixed! First time i've seen the skin suit so first comment from me - needs sorted.

Guest EPCC

Mark

This is not about placement of the smith on the back it's about the skin suit shoulders Thomson logo is upside down no discussion it's a fact a mistake

• Life Members

Hello All,

I don't have the new skin suit & have not seen one first hand, but if the logos on the shoulder are facing the wrong way then I think it should be address before the next batch of order is placed. Whether that's a manufacturing error or simply just an over sight on our part, it doesn't really matter, what matters is we just need to rectify it. (without seeing the original finalised design art work, we cannot say if it was Pactimo's mistake or not)

Mark, if you want I can lend a hand to sort this issue out. Just let me know how and I can contact Rafy.

Cheers

Chung

Guest George

It's done now so get off Mark's back. The guy did a job no-one else was willing to do.

We just have to ensure it's rectified for the next order.

• Life Members

Billy, I assume you mean the image of the thumbnail photos of Big Al regarding logos. Yes, I can see that very clearly.

If that was indeed the "design" we signed off to print, then it's not Pactimo's fault, they're just manufacturing what we agreed on.

However if on the other hand it does not match the design drawings, then we have a case to take up with Pactimo. But until we find out if thats the case, then I cannot comment. No doubt I think Mark can fill us in on that when it's convienent for him to do so.

Cheers

Chung

Clearly a mistake has been made somewhere along the lines but i dont think anyone is pointing the finger at Mark either . it surely has to be rectified before any more is ordered not a good image for the sponsor or the club in my opinion and to dismiss it would be unfair to the members paying good money

Greig

Guest EPCC

No having a go at anybody but we do need to fix it especially before I buy one and nobody can read the winners sponsors

Also we changed the kit supplier due to supply issues but we have accepted issues with this kit which although it's nice it's also expensive therefore less room for quality issues

I have now checked the design proof for all the kit again. The proof shows the logos on the arms of all the kit to be consistently orientated. I have compared this to my s/s and l/s jerseys and this would confirm the skin suit in the picture to be at odds with the proof. The logs are upside down on this particular skin suit.

Before reverting to Pactimo, could I ask that those who have a skinsuit please check and pm if the logos are wrong on their skinsuit. It might be the case that the arms have been switched around during production. I will reiterate, this is not a design mistake. Could someone also send me a copy of the photo - pm me if you need a note of my email address.

M

Skin Suit wearers,

I have had the first tentative response from Pactimo on the logo issue. Raffy's email is as copied below. More on this as I get it

M

........I’ll start a replacement order for all the supplied skinsuits. The artwork is wrong, the text should have been upside down in that location, the template states as well how the logo should be read. As soon as I have the modified artwork I will show it to you.

Keep you posted and thanks for your patience.

Thanks

Raffy

Mark

It is actually important as the picture dose not promote the club or our sponsor in a favourable manner

Replacing the suits is the least they should do and now not in three weeks