Restricted Gear TT 16/03/14

GreigS

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks very much toeveryone on the ride today, and to Jane and Ian for all they did today, especially given the weather Clappers(and thanks very much to Carol for making sure I went the right way, twice!) Thanks also to everyone for the support! 1st TT but hopefully not the last. Well done to Adam-great time posted and made it look easy :icon_hee-haw

Well done to all on what proved to be a truly hateful morning!

Congratulations on great efforts from Adam (without even a warm up) and Karen in her first ever TT Ohyadancer!

Well done Jane on volunteering to timekeep, being so well organised and providing a car for me to shiver in!

Yes Al, it was pretty baltic for hingin' aboot. Commiserations to Boyd on the mechanical.

Must be a bermuda triangle in that neck of the woods at present - as Mary and I rode out the dreaded Lochlibo road from Barrhead, we saw a small hatchback in the hedge via a road sign on the wrong side of the road (facing Barrhead), immediately beyond the humped railway bridge at the Uplawmoor turn off. Hope the driver was OK and just glad we weren't a few minutes earlier.

Iain

• 2023 Subscriptions

sorry for taking so long to post just out most of Sunday anyway thanks to Jane and Iain for timekeeping and Jane for homebaking yum

Well done Adam Clappers and Karen for doing her first TT Miserable awful weather thought to myself why am I doing this but when finished glad

I had done it

Ohyadancer! :banana