May 4th Wed. @ 6.45pm - Westferry - 10TT # 1 of 7

• 2024 Subscriptions

I've had a call from a Colin Shields who works for the Herald. He wants to put our confined midweek tt results, and anything else we care to give him, in the paper. I take it that this is a good thing. All we need is a volunteer to phone him on the night - does not matter if it is late. Someone who does the tts would, of course, be ideal.

It would only take 2 or 3 mins and would be great publicity for the club and a great boost to new and old members alike to see their names in the paper - provided they make the first 3 or best lady

Could a volunteer please e-mail me and I'll pass his details on.

cheers

Darryl

Mark,

If you ride into Bishopton drop down the hill go under the bridge , the start line is directly below that bridge.

Now you head onto the dual carraigeway , 5 miles down that rd you will pass through 3 roundabouts. (1st 1 is Langbank 2nd 1 is Woodhall 3rd one is port glasgow i think) once you have reached the 3rd 1 you know then its time to return.

At the 3rd roundabout go round it and come back down the Dual Carraigeway again.

Once you cycle 5miles back be sure to take the exit lane for bishopton where the finish line is otherwise you will end up on the motorway :oops::oops::oops:

Im not the best at explaining these type of things never mind my dodgy spelling , maybe somebody else can explain better.

Best of luck

Stevie B.