Confined 2-up TT - Tuesday 27th August

Ramsay

I'd be interested in giving this a go if any of the other newbies fancy partnering up either this week or next?

Hi Ian, we met on the Kilcreggan run last week. I haven't done one of these events before but wouldn't mind giving it a go. I'm sure someone will give us a clue. See you on Tuesday.

Allan

Far too many Ian's in this club!!

Is that 6 or 7 now?

Also quite a few Als/Alans/Allans!

Hi Allan I don't think we did on the basis that I wasn't on the Kilcreggan run lol. Anyway regardless would still be great to buddy up for this. Where do we meet?

No worries Ian, see you tomorrow.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I will timekeep tonight as I have kit to bring along.

Sorry i'm so late paying but if i finish work early enough i'll try and get along to bring my money tonight. Think it was a large i ordered, is there a chance i could swop it for a medium if one is spare? (assuming the sizing is the same as the other endura JW top i have).

I'll probably not make it over in time for the start but i doubt i'm in any sort shape to be useful to anyone in a 2-up anyway

Guest George

Jann,

have completely missed the club kit is here thread and only saw it arrived on this thread.

I have ordered a pair of bibshorts, two pairs of socks and a bunnet. I imagine the bibshorts are a large but you never know with endura.

Could you hold them for me?

Will square you up as soon as I'm out my sickbed. #manflu :(