Confined APR Thurs 28th April

Stephen Hickey

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Well done Steve for organising this, despite the truly atrocious weather at the start the camaraderie and atmosphere was excellent. Derek McIlhinney put in a couple of laps with the scratch group to help us on our way as well. He arrived just before we set off.

I'd be up for a round 2.

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Paul McDonald! You owe me £2, I've got to pay Stephen now for the pleasure. :grin:

Really enjoyed last night, think I had too many layers on, got really hot when I got the bullet.

Was great to ride with Scott & Paul and see first hand just how much power they have on the bike - impressed and inspired.

That was great Stephen, really look forward to round 2.

Derek

Hi Derek

Hopefully an enjoyable introduction to road racing for you :grin: Hope this encourages you to try some of the events coming up?

Change of pace in races can be tricky, but the other key physical skill (going fast for a few minutes at a time!) can be worked on in the club confined TT calendar. First 10TT on wednesday. A cheap and cheerful way to measure your progress over a season.

IOU £2 also

Scott